Senior Product Development Scientist
£25000 - £30000
I am currently looking for a Senior Product Development Scientist to join a leading and expanding pharmaceutical company based in Runcorn. As the Product Development Senior Scientist you will be responsible for the full process of product development including formulation and analytical chemistry.
Your duties as the Senior Product Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
* Full understanding of pharmaceutical product development; understanding the analytical needs for drug product development.
* Provide technical expertise for drug formulation and its analysis all to a cGMP standard.
* Get involved in the investigation of out of specification/atypical results and the associated documentation, as well as CAPAs, change controls, procedural deviation management.
* Frequently liaising with the QA department in order to solve problems with documentation, quality risk management and cGMP compliance.
The Senior Product Development Scientist must have:
* A BSc in a Chemistry or Pharmaceutical related field.
* Proven industry experience in formulation and analysis of drug products along with supervision or leadership of other staff members.
* A working knowledge and practical experience with HPLC, GC and method development and validation to ICH guidelines.
If you are an experienced Senior Product Development Scientist looking for a new challenge please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- "product development"; formulation