EMEA Senior Product Development Manager, Fashion & Home: UK
- This Sr. Manager role will work with the Prod Dev Director in managing all regional Fashion & Home Prod and DTR staff.
- Working with the PD Director to ensure the team develops creative solutions that will enable growth.
- Present monthly trend presentations to internal and external partners as required.
- Establish excellent communication links with regional licenced partners and DTR accounts.
- Responsible for priority design and PD assignments specific to Fashion & Home EMEA.
- Develop and execute creative materials; illustration, graphic and product trends ensuring that character and franchise integrity are maintained
- Share creative best practice with regional and licensed partners
Trend and Design
- Help drive high level Fashion vision and trends that relate to Home and Fashion products across all segments to ensure creative alignment
- Utilise both internal and external resource to design new creative directions & compelling product visuals; including patterns/borders, graphic/identity, icons, placement and space relationships.
- Translate Warner Bros. story telling into design and product application whilst maintaining franchise integrity.
- Conduct trend research regarding design influences, illustration, graphics and products via comp shops, trade shows, online etc.
- Work closely with the wider teams to design ownable WB creative that meet franchise strategies and maintain brand integrity.
- Key understanding of the marketplace and business climate is essential
- Provide relevant creative support as required by Prod Dev Director
- Manage day to day productivity of Regional Creative DTR support.
- Manage day to day productivity of select Product Development team members.
- Manage the development of fresh, compelling designs that meet the business needs
- Follow best practices & participate in strategy meetings & brainstorming sessions
- Must have technical understanding of the construction of products and components in regard to design and development.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships across the wider business to ensure all creative developed is fully approved and on brand.
- Maintain full compliance with franchise guidelines for design consistency
- Excite and inspire licensees to be innovative designers and storytellers.
- Create and present relevant content to support franchise rollouts
- Work closely with Product Development Associates, PD Managers & Designers to produce compelling product and maintain brand integrity
- Product Review of key client development.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
- BA (Hons) Design Degree (or similar) 2 years Technical College in a design discipline or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-8 years’ experience in product design
- Ability to clearly communicate and present vision and ideas
- Build strong relationships across the wider business -
- Temperament to work under tight deadlines
- Self-starting, tenacious attitude, with strong work ethics
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing product construction
- Pro active in driving self-development
- Creates an environment that encourages creative thinking
- Team player and problem solver
- Fluent working knowledge of illustrator, photoshop and creative suite packages
- Additional computer skills, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Licensing business model experience is a plus
- Availability to travel
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
Warner Bros. and Resource Solutions are committed to building a culturally diverse workforce and therefore are committed to equality of opportunity and welcome applications from individuals, regardless of their background.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'