My client, the leading capital markets CRM and research distribution platform, used by Investment Banks, Brokers and IRPs around the world is seeking a Senior Product Developer to join their exciting team.
How You Fit In:
My client’s Senior Developers lead development initiatives such as the implementation of new features & modules or the redevelopment and enhancement of existing product areas. As our product set is constantly evolving we never stand still and are not afraid to go back and rework existing functionality.
As an XP team all developers constantly move across the entire product base and our 'best tool for the job’ approach means you will be using a mix of languages and cloud services on a daily basis. As a senior developer you will be expected to help more junior team members develop their skills through a combination of 'showing by doing’ whilst programming in pairs and explicit mentoring.
The system architecture and technology base is also constantly evolving and whilst things like technology choice and architectural design are a 'whole team’ activity you will be expected to speak up, and will be listened to, in terms of how we go about building the product as well as what we build. Similarly we will look to you for ideas on development process improvement, new practices to adopt, etc.
· Experience of working across multiple languages and technologies on web-delivered systems.
· Several years experience in one or more of Java, C#, Ruby and/or Python
· Desire and ability to make a strong contribution to the technical direction of the product se
· Desire and ability to influence our development practices and processes
· Experience of building full stack web systems in Java or .Net (we find experienced Java and .Net developers learn the Lightning Platform technologies very quickly)
· Experience of cloud-based development on Lightning Platform, Heroku and Amazon AWS
· Experience of financial services, specifically capital markets
· Experience of delivering an as-a-Service product to enterprise customers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'