Senior Product Developer
We are growing and as part of that growth we are looking for a Senior Product Developer to join our innovative and forward thinking NPD Team. You will be working at our brand new office which is based on the Chichester Food Park, near to Chichester in West Sussex.
Do you have NPD experience within the Food industry?
If so we would like to hear from you.
Your primary responsibility will be to develop products from concept to launch working on one of our largest customer accounts.
This is a customer facing role and your role will focus on supporting and growing the company sales, profit and market share by delivering consumer focused NPD and EPD based on category insights.
This is a permanent role.
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday.
Here's a bit more detail:
- Work with our category team to identify opportunities and develop commercially viable products and solutions.
- Involvement in the NPD/EPD development process.
- Manage key stakeholders and involvement with all stages of the development process.
- Work with customers to develop short and long term NPD plans.
- Drive project delivery for customer launches, ensuring products are launched on time and in full.
- You will also be mentoring and leading a direct report.
- An enthusiastic and tenacious NPD professional with previous experience of working within NPD in the Food industry.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage relationships and influence across all levels of the business to Executive level.
- Ability to work autonomously, be a strong team player and maintain regular communication with key stakeholders.
- Proven experience working on a variety of complex projects to tight deadlines.
- A passion and enthusiasm for the food industry.
- Knowledge of retail landscape and processes.
- Excellent communication and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Commercial awareness and an understanding of the sales and category function in relation to NPD.
- Customer focused.
- Degree or equivalent in a Food related discipline would be a bonus although not essential.
Here at Natures Way, we love food!
It all started in 1994 with bagged salad and now we are a leading and award winning manufacturer of fresh convenient foods such as prepared salad and fruit, dressed salads, food to go, coleslaw and potato salad to name just a few, supplying to some of the UKs largest household name supermarkets and restaurants.
Operating from four sites on the scenic south coast, Natures Way Foods (NWF) is now one of the largest employers in the area. We're immensely proud to employ a diverse team of nearly 1200 talented, committed and high performing people, valuing their individual strengths, talents, industry knowledge and experience.
We want you to love working for us and what you do, so we have put together a great package of benefits:
- A competitive salary plus company performance related bonus
- Company pension
- 25 days' holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Healthcare package
- Life Assurance policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Exclusive online benefits and discounts
- Plenty of development and training opportunities
- Free parking available across all sites
- Relocation packages available
About the office location:
All four sites are located close to the bottom of the A3 and M27, surrounded by fields and serenity. Our offices are modern, bright and airy.
What to do next…
We really hope this has piqued your interest and would love to hear from you. Click the 'apply' button today and our expert internal recruitment team will be in touch!
If you aspire to work in a fast-paced business that is growing from strength to strength, join us. You'll not only find this a brilliant place to work but also a dynamic business you can take pride in being a part of.
We're also proud to say we're an equal opportunities employer.
Keywords: NPD Manager, Product Development, Development, EPD, New Product Development, Product Developer, Food Industry, FMCG, Food Manufacturing, Concept Developer, NPD Technologist, Food Technologist, Food Developer, Innovation, Convenience, Salads, Fresh, Frozen, Ambient, Own label, Retailers, #Chichester, #NWF
- Food Industry
- Food Manufacturing
- Product Development
- New Product Development
- NPD Manager
- NPD Technologist
- Food Technologist
- Product Developer
- Concept Developer
- Food Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"