Senior Product Architect - London - £100,000 + Bonus + Benefits Package
Senior Product Architect You will be responsible for designing products and services that support our colleagues to openly innovate, collaborate effectively and deliver in an agile way, through an evergreen and flexible ecosystem which constantly evolves.
Leveraging strategic partnerships to enable acceleration and standardisation in line with their business priorities and through ruthless governance and control to maintain efficiency and lean delivery.
The Product Engineering function forms a critical part of the target operating model for the Infrastructure organisation, as it become a Services focused function pushing the boundaries of where traditional Financial Services IT organisations have operated.
You will be expected to:
- Ensure the successful integration and architectural alignment of products and services produced by Architecture & Engineering
- Enable the successful delivery of Transformation programme objectives by ensuring end to end technical quality.
- Designing technology solutions aligned to transformation objectives and the overall Collaboration Services Architectural Vision.
- Analyse business requirements to inform the creation of technology architectures as part of an end to end solution.
- Ensure the end to end technical integrity and quality of solutions.
- Creation of architectural and design documentation at all levels of detail.
- Validating and clarifying business requirements and ensuring requirements are met.
- Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Exchange Online / MS Exchange 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- Microsoft Forefront / Symantec Mail Security for Exchange
- Microsoft Data Protection Manager
- Dell Recovery Manager for Exchange
- Outlook Clients 2007 / 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- Symantec Enterprise Vault / Autonomy Data Storage
- Orchestria / Vontu / Splunk Integration