My client is a publisher in the games industry. They are offering the opportunity to join their organisation in the role of Senior Producer, motor sports games.
The successful candidate will have worked in PC, Console or mobile games production for some time and may be looking for a step up into a senior role.
This position offers excellent benefits and some bonuses of up to 10% and can be worked almost exclusively from home although you must be based in and have eligibility to work in the UK.
External publishing producer focused on delivering on time, on budget and to a high level of quality. The Senior Producer will be required to handle several projects releasing on multiple platforms. Responsible for ensuring that core development principles are followed, removing impediments from their teams and constantly improving production process and procedures.
- Work with development teams to produce entertaining games on time and on budget and to a high level of quality.
- Work with developers to create key project deliverables
- Communication of project status throughout the organisation and key stakeholders is expected
- Manage multiple language sku’s worldwide and helping with 1st Party submissions in all territories
- Work with QA to assure proper quality and time frame of testing
- Manage any post ship game development or support needs
- Supply all materials needed for 1st Party submissions for concept, evaluations, relevant age rating materials, pre-cert and final submission approvals
- Partner with Marketing to acquire any needed information for 1st party brand/marketing approvals
- Work with Brand and Development to define the creative vision of game
- Effectively communicate the core experience of the game to others including Brand, PR, Sales, Executive management, press and partner companies
- Review new products from Business Development
- Conduct due diligence for potential new developers
- Experience in the contract review process
Continual Process optimisation
- Create and implement new processes and procedures across product development and throughout the organisation, maintaining a continual improvement process
Essential Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Game production experience. Must have managed multiple titles through the entire production process, including post launch game and content updates
- Expert knowledge of game genres and game industry conventions - motor sports and racing games
- Extensive experience with legal contracts and forms
- Experience with and understanding of console submission standards
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computing, art, design, or related fields
Please only apply if you have significant experience in games production as a producer or similar and you are based in the UK
- Console Games
- Game Development
- Mobile Games
- Video Games
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'