Senior Procurement Manager
Senior Procurement Manager role, York city centre, £400-£500 per day
Your new company
Hays is currently working with well respected public sector company who is looking for an interim Senior Procurement Manager to join their team for a period of approximately 9 months.
Your new role
Responsibility for delivering commercial activity across a broad range of work from the development of procurement and contracting strategies to compiling tenders; placing and managing contracts providing commercial advice, driving improvements, ensuring excellent value for money, and delivery of project management. Senior Procurement Managers are usually responsible for leading on a discreet series of goods and services categories, although post holders will be expected to work across abroad range of goods and services
What you'll need to succeed
- Public sector procurement experience (ideally within central government)
- Experience of EU procurement regulations
- End to end procurement experience, including OJEU and government frameworks (eg CCS)
- Experience of using the Bravo Solutions system
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to manage performance and interpret statistics and performance data.
- CIPS qualification preferred
What you'll get in return
In return for this role you will receive £400-£500 per day.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'