Our London based client is looking to recruit an experienced MCIPS qualified Procurement Professional to join their first class procurement team. Reporting into the Director of Procurement, the role of Senior Procurement Manager will be to provide sustainable, best value for money contracts for goods and services whilst providing professional procurement advice to a variety of departments.
You will have experience within the public sector and a strong understating of PCR 2015 as well as OJEU tendering experience. You will also need to have strong services experience, and ideally have some experience in procuring estates and facilities.
Duties will include:
- Negotiate best value contracts, using the appropriate tender procedures and ensuring compliance with the relevant regulations
- Act as the specialist with a range of goods and services and ensure regular contact with key suppliers
- Devise and monitor performance monitoring procedures for suppliers and identify areas for improvement
- Promote and facilitate procurement activities across the organisation
- Develop and maintain systems for the evaluation and vetting of suppliers
In addition to the above you will be required to run legally compliant, full end to end tenders as well as manage mini competitions from existing frameworks. You will posses strong negotiation skills and have e-procurement and e-sourcing experience.
- Professional Services
- Public Sector
- Corporate Services