Responsible for the day to day management of engineering projects and qualifications with particular focus on quality, lead time and cost control. First point of contact to investigate process related issues on standard production. Strong manufacturing background including experience of SPC and Process FMEA
- Delivering engineering packages of work to both internal and external customers in a timely fashion
- Provide technical support to customers, via conference calls and meetings.
- Provide support to Sales Team during customer visits to site.
- Provide escalation path to Shift Teams for problem solving.
- Adhering to all internal safety, HR, environmental and quality guidelines & procedures.
- Day-to-day responsibility for the management of specified projects;
- Liaison with other teams (Maintenance and Production) to ensure reactors are maintained and run to the required specifications ensuring the customer is delivered a quality product.
- Management/implementation of improvement projects to lift performance to world class standards.
- Management of Yield/YMC improvement and cost control.
- Technical support for issues arising on various processes
- Provide training to technicians on new processes and new equipment
- Review and report SPC performances; manage and drive process FMEA for specific processes.
- Graduate or higher graduate in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline.
- At least 5 years’ experience as a process engineer ideally in a semiconductor Cleanroom environment, other engineering environments will be considered
- Process control with data analysis experience would be an advantage as would JMP data analysis software
- Working knowledge of SPC, Process FMEA and major problem solving tools
- Computer Literate, Dexterous, high attention to detail
- SPC, Process FMEA,
- Familiar with CVD equipment’s
- Good commercial awareness
- Deliver on time and to the highest quality standard new products to new and existing customers.
- Minimise YMC (yielded material costs), maximise Yield and OTD (On-Time Delivery).
- New product development.
- Effectively monitor reactors process performances using SPC chart control and statistical data analysis.
- Problem solving and long term improvement projects.
- Provide technical support to other members of staff.
- Data Control
- New Equipment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job