Working as part of an advanced technology innovation team, this role is responsible for transfer printing process of nanocrystal material and thin film optoelectronic device. It also involves outputting IPR and improving optoelectronic device reliability.
- Work closely with external partners on transfer printing process, transfer know-hows to internal engineering team, execute DoEs for continuous improvement in terms of film quality and process throughput .
- Define process tolerance, assist in device reliability testing and output testing data.
- Identifying the process-related key technology and outputting the related IPR.
- Cooperate with multi-disipiline teams, participate inner & out discussion and output technical presentation or documentation as requested.
- Managing assigned tasks and deliver them to agreed cost and time budgets. - Maintaining up-to-date knowledge in areas of expertise and using the knowledge to promote continuous improvement in the work.
- Research and development experience in thin film opto-electronic device.; In-depth knowledge of semiconductor and test methods.
- Have the capability of studing the new technolgy.
- Demonstrable experience of teamwork.
- Willingness to travel as required on occasion.
- Flexible attitude to working hours.
- Deep understanding of Nano-imprint replication and thin film transfer printing techonology.
- Graduate degree (PhD preferred) in a relevant semiconductor /material /physics /mechanism or device assembly topic.
- Excellent communciation and teamwork spirit.
- Able to work calmly under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proactive and innovative team player who is also capable of working independently.
- Displays a positive approach to working and actively seeks to share ideas and information with colleagues.
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to ensure prioritisation of workloads dovetails with the needs of the business.