Senior Process / Quality Engineer ( 7-10 week role )
£250 - £300 per day ( really exciting opportunity )
Are you a Senior Process / Quality Engineer with significant experience in the Automotive industry? Does the thought of working for an industry leader on a number of exciting new product launches excite you? Are you looking for a temporary position with excellent remuneration?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Process / Quality Engineer to work for a leading Automotive Manufacturer in Bridgend. During this temporary position, you will be tasked with forming and leading a number of cross functional teams and running continuous improvement activities. It's a really exciting role and you will have the chance to work on a number of new product launches.
- Are skilled in working on New Product Introduction and developing Quality Management Systems
- Have worked to ISO / TS16949 & ISO9001 standards
- Are able to solve complex problems and design new experiments
- Have the ability to create and manage control plans
- Can oversee all quality assurance activities and the Product Part Approval Process
Then please apply.
A well as a very competitive salary for this short term role, this is a great opportunity to work on a variety of new, exciting and challenging projects for an industry leader.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to today.