Senior Process / Quality Engineer ( 7-10 week role )
£250 - £300 per day ( really exciting opportunity )
Are you a Senior Process / Quality Engineer with significant experience in the Automotive industry? Does the thought of working for an industry leader on a number of exciting new product launches excite you? Are you looking for a temporary position with excellent remuneration?
If so, I'd like to hear from you.
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Process / Quality Engineer to work for a leading Automotive Manufacturer in Bridgend. During this temporary position, you will be tasked with forming and leading a number of cross functional teams and running continuous improvement activities. It's a really exciting role and you will have the chance to work on a number of new product launches.
- Are skilled in working on New Product Introduction and developing Quality Management Systems
- Have worked to ISO / TS16949 & ISO9001 standards
- Are able to solve complex problems and design new experiments
- Have the ability to create and manage control plans
- Can oversee all quality assurance activities and the Product Part Approval Process
Then please apply.
A well as a very competitive salary for this short term role, this is a great opportunity to work on a variety of new, exciting and challenging projects for an industry leader.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job