KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Process Development Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Process Development Chemist you will design, lead and implement tech transfer and scale up operations.
2. You will prepare GxP documentation. Batch records, Quality documents, validation protocols etc.
3. As the Senior Process Development Chemist you will design, lead and disseminate information from process development studies.
4. You will devise process experiments and have a working knowledge of Quality By Design.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Process Development Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
2. Proven industry experience in process development or late stage formulation department.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP and GXP systems and procedures including validation of equipment.
Key Words: Process development, Chemistry, GMP, GXP, Formulation development, Tech Transfer, Scale up, Semi-solids, Six sigma.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Process Chemistry
- Scale Up
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'