Working within Prudential's Saving and Retirement business as a Senior Process Consultant means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Finance Ambition Programme is transforming the ways of working in Prudential's Saving and Retirement Solutions Finance function. It is transforming the end to end processes enabled by new technologies. The programme is also responsible for accelerating the working day timetable for external reporting to meet the requirements of Solvency 2 and implementing IFRS 17, the new insurance accounting standard. The programme will last for 2 years.
We are looking for a Senior Process Consultant to lead the reengineering of our processes across finance reporting and business insights. The successful candidate will be aligned to the Finance Reporting Workstream and reporting to the Workstream sponsor.
- Lead the redesign of the processes in the Workstream
- Ensure the redesigned processed link with the overall end to end processes across Finance
- Document all redesigned processes to the required process documentation standards
- Work with the Controls Workstream to identify the key risks in the process and design the controls
- Manage other process consultants in the Workstream
- Experience of finance processes, particularly end-to-end financial reporting processes
- Transforming end to end processes enabled by new technology
- Experience equivalent to Black belt Six Sigma.
- Experience of Finance processes
- Experienced within process reviews within financial services
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.