Senior Process Consultant - IFRS 9
Excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading financial services company as a Process Consultant within the IFRS9 team. This role sits within a newly created team that will play a key role in the business with responsibility for overseeing compliance of IFRS9 across the global business.
Role responsibilities include:
- Oversee the governance process for IFRS9 across the business
- Ensure ongoing reviews of process, updating and amending when necessary
- Co-ordinate activities with Stress Testing and risk teams
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to ensure business understanding of IFRS9
Candidates must have experience of:
- IFRS9, you will act as an SME for IFRS9 to the risk business
- Understanding of regulatory and risk policy
- Knowledge of credit risk, regulatory & risk reporting and stress testing
This role offers the potential to progress your career in a global, market leading business - for more information, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.