A top 50 firm of Accountants
- The role involves working closely with the specialist private client partners, as well as other partners in the firm, to help them provide the total service expected by a range of personal clients with varying situations.
- Importantly the successful candidate will be expected to help clients identify and implement tax efficient ways of achieving their objectives.
- To do this the candidate will need to identify closely with clients, while guiding them through processes to ensure they feel supported and confident of the service being provided.
- Deliver our full planning service to private clients including optimising all personal tax reliefs in lifetime and on death.
- A high level of technical expertise is a requisite for the role.
- Specifically, we expect a manager who can help us to deliver our full planning service to private clients
- The manager will be required to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills in dealing with clients in person and in report writing with the ability to explain and simplify highly technical points for clients to understand (e.g. Inheritance Tax review and maximising exemptions).
- Our goal is for clients to feel that our firm are trusted advisers and the manager should be able to support partners to achieve this.
- The individual is expected to work without the need of supervision, to show initiative in dealing with clients’ affairs, monitor their own time budgets an prepare bills.
- Part of this role will involve the supervision of compliance work and as the preparation of returns and computations is wholly computerized and the successful candidate will be expected to become fully conversant with the appropriate software.
- Proven capability at managing junior staff is also desirable.