Senior / Principal Transport Planner
Nottingham, City Centre Office
£30,000 to £45,000
An independent transport planning & infrastructure design consultancy has an opportunity available for a Senior or Principal grade Transport Planner to join their Nottingham based team.
The transportation team specialises in providing development planning services to clients across the Midlands, alongside their other teams in highways engineering & drainage design.
- Degree in Transport Planning, Civil Engineering or Geography;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Capable of delivering & reviewing transport assessments & statements;
- Experienced in travel planning, feasibility studies and master planning;
- Comfortable with data analysis & experience using Excel;
- Strong communication & presentation skills;
- Proficiency with Arcady, Picady, LinSig & AutoCAD.
If successful, you will join a close-knit team of highly skilled engineering professionals, whilst having the opportunity to tackle a broad range of developments.
The transport planning team is regularly tasked with:
- Transport assessments & statements;
- Travel Planning;
- Cycle & pedestrian infrastructure;
- Traffic management & calming;
- Environmental impact assessments;
- Negotiating Section 106 & 278 agreements.
The organisation is a specialist transport planning consultancy based in Central Nottingham, still in its relative infancy. Their services cover transport planning, infrastructure design and flood risk management. Within transport planning, they offer services including transport assessments, travel planning, master planning, junction design, road safety, environmental impact assessments, cycle infrastructure, traffic calming and expert witness.
Along with having the opportunity to develop your skills within a highly supportive environment, you will also have room to progress within the team with time. There is a starting salary of up to £45,000 available, which comes with pay reviews and further company benefits.
For further information, please feel free to contact David Redfern on or via
Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Newark, Burton-on-Trent, Sheffield, Mansfield, St Annes, West Bridgford, Clifton, Lenton, Coventry, Birmingham.
- transport assessments
- development planning
- travel plans
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'