Highfield Professional Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Senior & Principal level Structural Engineer for a medium-sized consultancy based in Hemel Hempstead.
The successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of projects spanning the commercial, retail, residential and industrial sectors.
- Structural engineering design of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Prepare high quality technical reports.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Work on medium to large refurbishment projects
- At least 5 years' experience post-Graduation essential
- Varied experience in all the common forms of construction and building types.
- Working towards Chartership (or Chartered)
- Experience of listed and historic buildings would be an advantage.
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a rapidly expanding, friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation. The benefits include a competitive salary, according to skills and experience, together with an excellent flexible benefits package.
For more information please call Jo Ireland at Highfield Professional Solutions on , otherwise click apply now.