A forward thinking software company based in central Newcastle are looking for an experienced Senior / Principal Software Engineer (C++) to join their department, ideally someone with experience of high performance computing.
This company are a global leader within their field, they are specialists within their market and offer unrivalled solutions globally.
We are looking for a highly skilled Senior / Principal Software Engineer (C++) to advise and implement the deployment of High Performance Computing (distributed computing) within the business, you will need to be able to identify the technical challenges and solutions to ensure seamless integration.
• Comprehensive experience of TDD
• Comprehensive experience of refactoring and working with legacy code.
• Experience with High Performance Computing (distributed computing) – highly desirable
• Experience in architecture/design of complex software systems
• Strong software engineering skills with knowledge of modern development principles and best practice.
• Experience of developing end user desktop applications.
Salary for this role is dependent on experience – in the range of £40K - £60K (Maybe higher for people with significant commercial experience with HCP) + an excellent benefits package!!
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in finding out more, please send a copy of your CV immediately. If you don’t meet all the requirements but think that you would still be a good fit for the role please also get in touch. If you don’t have an up to date CV please give me a call on 0191 255 1780 and ask for Siobhan.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'