Senior/Principal Planner | Devon | Successful Planning Firm
Our client are an established independent planning and development consultancy who are on the lookout for an experienced Senior or Principal Planner to join the team in Devon.
This leading firm have an excellent reputation for providing innovative planning and development solutions across the South West region.
Working across residential, development and land promotion projects, this successful planning consultancy have experienced an exciting level of growth and expansion, and are now on the lookout for a confident Senior or Principal level individual to work alongside the team.
As a member of the team, you will work across a variety of planning projects, to:
* Prepare planning applications and appeals
* Attend site appraisals and assess sites for development suitability
* Provide pre-application advice and guidance
* Offer strategic planning advice on development and residential schemes
* Draft Local Plan Representations
* Liaise with neighbourhood planning groups
* Negotiate with Local Authorities and government bodies
In order to apply for this role, you will:
Be MRTPI Accredited (or be in the process of submitting), with an RTPI Accredited Degree and an MSc in a relevant planning discipline.
The successful candidate will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits package, alongside the opportunity to take on an exciting and influential role within a firm renowned for its excellent reputation and personable, close knit culture.
To register your interest for this role, or others within the region, please do call Angie Jones on or apply with your CV below.
- Senior Planner
- Exeter Planning Jobs
- Somerset Planning Jobs