This is an outstanding business with over 600 talented members of staff currently working in the business. My client is a leader in the pharmaceutical world with exceptional clinical facilities in the UK and abroad. This company are a respected member of the drug development world, specialising in delivering innovative solutions that integrate formulation development.
Due to continuous development and expansion, this company are now looking to recruit a Senior/Principal Pharmacokineticist
You will be involved in the challenging environment of early phase clinical research and play a key role in the expansion and continuous development of our PK services. Data Sciences at this business comprises over 50 staff and provides an expert service in the data management, analysis and reporting of early Phase clinical studies (both healthy volunteer and patient).
The Senior Clinical Pharmacokineticist will also be responsible for:
• Acting as the Lead Pharmacokineticist providing PK project oversight
• Provision of scientific expertise to aid in the design, conduct, and reporting of clinical studies
• Pharmacokinetic input to and review of Clinical Protocols and Reporting and Analysis Plans
• Oversight and or provision of non-compartmental pharmacokinetic analysis
• Providing interpretive pharmacokinetic expertise to inform dose decision making strategies, including acting as a key member of safety review committee’s
• Utilising modelling functionality to support emerging questions arising from clinical data e.g. Compartmental Modelling, Non-Parametric Superposition, basic PK/PD modelling
• Providing Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic and Clinical Pharmacological interpretive reports for inclusion in Clinical Study Reports
• Mentoring junior staff in a scientific capacity
The successful candidate must have the following essential experience:
• Scientific degree in a field related to Pharmacokinetics (e.g. Pharmacology, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry etc.)
• Minimum of least 3-5 years of Pharmacokinetics experience
• Experience of WinNonlin/Phoenix®
• Knowledge of ICH GCP and clinical trials
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
If you are interested in this role please apply online or get in contact: email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job