An award winning healthcare advertising agency based in London working with great clients and fantastic projects; through-the-line integrated campaigns, Global, European and local campaigns, Digital campaigns. The agency develop bold, distinctive, meaningful, life-changing campaigns that create long-term value.
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Medical Writer to join an award winning agency. This is a really exciting role for the right candidate who wants to step up from a Senior Medical Writer. The candidate will have the opportunity to guide the direction of the department, working with the Planning Department to bring innovative, strategic and creative medical writing to clients.
You will have approximately 5 years of experience within a healthcare advertising or medical communications agency and you will be confident to lead, manage and mentor junior writers. As Senior Medical Writer you will be familiar with ABPI guidelines, Zinc or Veeva Promomats.
The Senior/ Principal Medical Writer will be reporting to the Creative Director and Managing Director.
Responsibilities and skills for the Senior Medical Writer
- Confidence to lead at client meetings and pitches
- Experience of managing or mentoring junior writers preferred
- Ability to work independently but also collaborate with accounts, conceptual copywriters and art directors
- A passion for both advertising and pharmaceutical developments
- Great attention to detail
- Overseeing medical writing department (two junior writers) to include managing resource requirements and reviewing work
- Delivery of high quality scientific and creative (but non-conceptual) communications
- Acting as scientific ambassador for the agency, providing scientific and strategic input for both new and existing accounts, including during the pitching process
- Approx 5 years experience in a healthcare advertising or medical communications agency
- BSc or higher in biological or medically-related subject
- Excellent skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with ABPI guidelines, Zinc and/or Veeva Promomats
Salary in region of 50-65K.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Medical Writing
- Advertising Agency
- PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job