Senior Principal Infrastructure Engineer
to 50k plus benefits
My client is a highly successful organisation who supplies engineering consultancy and design services, across a range of projects from refurbishment to large-scale housing development and commercial premises projects. Their focus is on highways, structures and drainage design.
Due to expansion they are now looking for future leaders, who will be coming in qualified to manage their civils team. They are looking for a highly qualified Senior Principal Infrastructure Engineer with at least 5 years experience with knowledge of Highways and Drainage design, and competence of Sections 104, 278 and 38.
The core purpose of the role is ensuring that best Civil engineering design practices are applied within the office and to assist the Directors with improving design services and operational efficiency.
In addition, maintain the existing client base as well as generate new clients and areas of work.
- Delivery of a high standard of civil engineering consultancy services and contributing to the continued growth of the business including but not limited to;
- The output of civil engineering work of the company including site work and report writing.
- Civil engineering services including Highways to relevant council standards, Drainage to sewers for adoption to 6 & 7th addition, and BRE digest and CIRA design guides.
- Design access statements to local design standards.
- Review of site investigations/surveys and reports relating to pavement design
- Project management including the preparation of quotations for professional services
- and investigations, scheduling of work for delivery on time/budget/quality.
- Development of the civil engineering section of company, including marketing and developing services within this sector and assisting development of other services
- provided by the company.
- Assisting the company directors in improving company efficiency, technical systems,
- specifications etc.
- Preparation of fee quotations for approval of directors.
- Planning and management of civil engineering design services and related work -
- ensuring delivery to time and budget.
- Adhering to all company systems, procedures, work instructions.
- All other reasonable instructions from directors.
You will have a good working knowledge of:
- Report writing
- Site investigations
- Civil engineering design
- Foundation design
- Slope stability
- AutoCad/Civils 3D
- Contract law
- Contaminated land
- Highway engineering
The successful person must have:
- Civil Engineering degree qualified, preferable CEng MICE
- Highways and Drainage Design and Detailing Experience with a Consulting Engineer (not Local Authority)
- Experience of PDS/ AutoCAD software and of Section s38, s278, s102, s104, s106 agreements
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this unique organisation who offer truly outstanding career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the apply now button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our clients criteria and/or need.
- Civil Engineering degree qualified
- preferable CEng MICE
- Highways and Drainage Design and Detailing Experience with a Consulting EngineerPDS/ AutoCAD software and of Section s38
- s106 agreementsHighways and Drainage design
- and c
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'