Title: Senior/Principal Highways Engineer
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Penguin Recruitment is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Senior or Principal Highways Engineer to manage an existing team in our clients Brighton office to grow their existing Highways design capabilities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities;
- Preparation of highway design and specifications.
- Chairing client and consultation project meetings
- Preparing technical reports, fee proposals, bids, budgets, resource levels and all associated HSE, CDM and QA aspects
- Business development through consolidating existing client relationships and seeking out new business
- Takes responsibility for ensuring all projects are completed in a timely and cost-effective way
- Providing technical guidance to others
- Reporting as necessary on projects and progress
- Working with both public and private sector clients on projects
- Mentoring Engineers
- Civil Engineering Degree or a relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Chartered MICE or MIStructE or equivalent
- Accredited degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent) in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Consideration is given to significant relevant experience in lieu of specified education and professional qualification.
- In-depth understanding of Highway/ Engineering Design and design standards
- Knowledge of engineering design, related legislation, contract procurement and contract administration
- Comprehensive knowledge of relevant technical / industry / TFL standards
- Good project management skills and financial management
- Evidence showing continuous professional development
If you feel this role may be of interest, we would love to hear from you! Call Myles Hooban now on or email .
- Civil 3D
- Auto Cad
- Micro Drainage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'