My client is an expanding geo-environmental consultancy in the UK, and they are currently looking for a senior to principal level geotechnical engineer to have a strong technical input into their projects, and mentor and lead their team of 8 engineers.This role would offer an ambitious candidate the opportunity to have a big impact on the growth of the consultancy.
Some key aspects of the job involve working independently as well as with the team, therefore being able to communicate clearly with all involved; ensuring all work is at a high standard, meeting the client lead deadlines and having a strong technical input into projects; helping the team as well as the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong understanding and experience in site investigation techniques, contaminated land, planning, mining investigations.
- Have strong geotechnical knowledge including foundation design and slope stability.
- Experience in Business Development and management.
- Be familiar with laboratory testing (chemical and geotechnical),
- Experience writing factual and interpretative reports.
- Previous experience undertaking Phase1; preliminary site walkovers; desk studies.
If you are an enthusiastic individual with those skills and an eagerness to develop furtherplease apply below, or to know more about this role or apply or more information please call Jasmine on 0207 940 2105| Int Ext: 7142 for a confidential chat.
We specialise in the recruitment of Geoscience professionals in both Permanent and Contract markets covering roles such as: Geo-Environmental Engineer, Contaminated Land Consultant, Geotechnical Engineer, Hydrogeologist, Remediation Engineer, Environmental Consultant, Site Engineer, Site Agent and Site Representative.
If the above role is not suitable please contact us with your requirements to discuss other suitable opportunities in the industry.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please refer them! We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'