Recruitment Consultant – Construction (Trades & Labour)
Interaction Recruitment is one of the UK's leading independent recruitment agencies offering a quality and consultative service to both our clients and candidates. We offer our staff a rewarding working environment with excellent career development opportunities.
We are growing our construction division and are currently seeking an experienced Consultant to run and grow a Trades & Labour desk.
This consultant will take responsibility for the development of a trades & labour desk and contribute towards the growth of an already successful division. This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked within the market but wants to work for an employer who will allow them to implement their own ideas, make great commission and add to the growth of a team within the specialism.
What do we offer?
- Generous basic salaries and uncapped commission (starting from £0 once the low threshold has been realised).
- Car Allowance or Company Car (Audi/BMW) for our Senior Consultants/Business Managers
- A Career Plan from day 1 with an ever-present target to achieve the next pay rise/promotion.
- Opportunity to progress your career: Principal/Managing Consultant ? Area Manager ? Regional Manager ? Director
- A chance to build your own team / division
- Free onsite parking or a city centre parking pass
- Inhouse training working with groups and individual senior managers
- Quarterly and Annual incentives including 5* Caribbean and European breaks
- FREE week/weekend breaks for you and your friends/family at properties in Sandbanks and Craigendarroch
- Help to Buy Scheme for first time buyers
- Summer Company Sports Days and high achiever’s incentives throughout the year.
What are we looking for?
- Ambitious and driven people wanting to earn very good money
- High-achievers already working within recruitment who wish to work in a more autonomous and rewarding environment; or ambitious trainees that can demonstrate success in a sales role.
- Recruiters from another specialist sector who can evidence significant over achievement and who want a new challenge
- Candidates must drive.
As a company we promote from within, if you are looking for a career this is the place for you. For more information please apply or contact Lauren Alexander on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'