Highfield Professional Solutions are currently looking to recruit a Senior Architectural Designer on a permanent basis for a well-established, multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Ipswich.
The successful candidate will manage and assist on all aspects of Architectural Design to the required standards, ranging from client lead to contract administration.
Our client are currently looking to recruit a Senior and a Principal level Architectural Designer to join their fast-growing team.
- Support team colleagues to achieve full potential
- Support the Head of Architecture, link effectively and proactively with other teams within the company
- Work flexibly to support delivery across the service and business.
- Take ownership for own personal development Team Worker
- Participate as a member of the team supporting colleagues and working collaboratively to develop the business
- Work flexibly to support delivery across the service
- Take ownership for own personal development
- Lead and coordinate the design team
- Play a key part in the project and team management 2. Customer service
- Deliver great customer service to existing and potential clients
- Liaising with clients and other parties
- Work collaboratively with other professionals within the company and also with third party consultants/contractors/suppliers
- RIBA - Royal Institute of British Architects
- CIAT - Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists
- Good design and drawing skills
- A keen interest in buildings and the built environment Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals
- An understanding of the relationship between people, buildings and the wider environment
For more information about this position, please call Jo Ireland at Highfield Professional Solutions on , otherwise click apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job