Senior Pricing & Underwriting Governance Analyst
Vitality, Senior Pricing & Underwriting Governance Analyst, Bournemouth, £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this Senior Pricing & Underwriting Governance Analyst role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
About the role
Working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you will be responsible for maintaining the smooth running of the Pricing & Underwriting Governance team’s everyday activities. This includes, but is not limited to, deputising for the Team Manager in cross-functional projects, implementing basic pricing reviews, Individual and Small Group renewals are issued on time, Large Corporate Case Reviews are undertaken according to the governance frameworks in place and the completion of bi-annual Underwriting test.
You will need to have Advanced Excel skills including VBA, have experience of coding pricing changes and preferably experience of governing pricing processes. On the job training will be provided on our pricing systems.
Responsibilities as our Senior Pricing & Underwriting Governance Analyst include:
- Implementation of standard Individual, Small Group and Large Corporate UK PMI rate reviews on our pricing system, Earnix
- Maintain all system and process documentation as required
- Act as a focal point for all pricing system queries across the business
- Line management responsibility for 1.4 FTE
- Eliminating key man risks
- Management of the day to day team operations including but not limited to: Maintaining the Large Corporate, SME and Individual Underwriting Manuals, Undertaking Large Corporate Case Reviews, Setting Underwriting tests, Replying to team mailbox queries within SLA, Inviting Individual and small group policies correctly and on time
- Representing the Pricing & Underwriting Governance Manager in cross functional meetings as required
Skills and Experience require of our Senior Pricing & Underwriting Governance Analyst:
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a large cross-functional project team
- Solution oriented
- Commercially minded with decision-making skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relation ship
- Advanced Excel skills (especially Visual Basic, SQL)
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work calmly in a high pressured, deadline based environment
- Experience of VitalityHealth claims and administration systems
- Experience of line management and an insurance environment
- Experience of implementing and coding standard pricing reviews
Working for Vitality as a Senior Pricing & Underwriting Governance Analyst, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 13 April 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Senior Pricing & Underwriting Governance Analyst please click ‘apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"