We are the AA. And we keep everyone’s show on the road. There for our customers wherever and whenever they need us, we’re always ready for anything. That’s why, for over 100 years, we’ve continued to evolve and adapt. Today, as the nation’s number one motoring organization, we offer a range of excellent products and services to millions of customers.
Up to £55,000This is the job
As the Senior Pricing Analyst, you will be responsible for end to end delivery of our existing Renewal pricing models to achieve the company’s objectives. This includes all aspects of model development, starting from data processing and model building, through to implementation, price testing and performance monitoring.What will I be doing?
- Building and maintaining robust pricing models that help increase value to the AA by optimising renewal performance in line with business objectives.
- Seeking and identifying opportunities to improve model performance through new data items or analytical techniques.
- Developing robust data sets to ensure data adequacy and accuracy, including working with the Financial Analysts to support the life-time value models.
- Assist the Pricing Manager in managing implementation such as model deployment and price testing
Capability, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience and solid technical understanding of insurance pricing models (GLMs essential, machine learning techniques desirable)
- Proven skills in the following software packages:
- EMBLEM or similar (Essential)
- Radar or similar (Essential)
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and use judgment to provide appropriate answers within required timescales
- Strong problem-solving skills - including evidence of using appropriate analytical techniques and draw conclusions from these to solve a range of business problems and to be able to organise, filter and augment data appropriately
- A proven track record of communicating complex issues to business management
Education and Qualifications:
- High academic achiever with a Graduate Degree level or above in numerical subject
- An analytical background, with continued workplace application of skills
- Good progress through IFoA exams (desirable)
- Driven individual, with the passion and energy to continually improve the business
- An ability to effectively plan and prioritise work, with the drive & confidence to work undirected
- An excellent team player, with a positive attitude, great attention to detail and a creative thinker
- Demonstrable appetite to broaden your knowledge and develop your skills
What else is expected of me?
Good conduct matters at the AA. It's very important that you act with honesty & integrity, are respectful of others and have a consistent desire to do the right thing. Everyone at the AA lives these behaviours, so we are all able to support the delivery of good outcomes for our customers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'