Senior Pricing Analyst
Senior Pricing Analyst
You’ll work in our Pricing, Portfolio and Insurer Relationship team performing multidimensional analysis and report on the performance of the Groups product lines using internal and external data insight to support the delivery of volume and profit targets of the business. In this role, you'll use the analysis and reports you produce to shape our pricing models and make recommendations.
This is Brightside Insurance…
Brightside Insurance is a growing Top 30 insurance broker, a specialist in providing niche insurance solutions, we provide a diverse portfolio of personal and commercial products to our customers through a number of dedicated brands which include; 'Brightside Insurance’, 'Commercial Vehicle Direct’ and 'One Insurance Solution’, we also partner with the some of UK’s top Insurance Companies.
Our people are the life of our business - with nearly 500 employees across three offices.
We pride ourselves in delivering great results through a combination of hard work, collaboration and dedication. Working for Brightside is all about making a difference. A difference for our customers and for our business. It’s about putting our customers at the heart of what we do - doing the right things and doing them well.
At Brightside we have created an environment which empowers individuals and rewards hard work.
This is the salary on offer…
£30,000 - £45,000, dependant on experience.
This is who you are…
To be considered for this role you’ll ideally have worked in an analytical role or and have the following qualifications and experience;
- Experienced user of pricing software, ideally Emblem (or Earnix)
- SQL / SAS coding experience is essential
- Strong understanding of statistical modelling
- A 2:1 degree within a Maths, Statistics or Data related subject
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Data manipulation and reporting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel
This is the job…
You will perform multidimensional analysis and report on the performance of the Groups product lines using data insight to support the delivery of volume and profit targets of the business. You'll use the analysis and reports you produce to shape our pricing models and make recommendations.
We’ll require you to regularly review sales, income & profit of written business through the Groups product lines highlighting issues or significant changes.
You’ll provide pricing recommendations that you’ll deploy in real time and monitor the impact of these changes.
You’ll regularly review market activity to identify trends and report findings to key stakeholders within Brightside.
You’ll provide pricing input to other areas of the business to support best decision outcome for Brightside and highlight perceived business risks generated by activities of the group or pricing team.
These are the benefits we provide…
- Life Assurance to the value of 4 times your basic salary
- Company pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan (includes wellbeing, optical and dentistry allowance)
- 22 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum plus birthday day off
- Additional holiday allowance increased in line with length of service
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 3 days (FTE)
- On-site parking
- Exclusive employee discount and rewards at many major brands including health & wellbeing, retail, restaurants and mobile technology providers
You’ll be based at our office in Aust- Brightside Park, Severn Bridge, Aust, Bristol, BS35 4BL.
Your personal information…
The Brightside Group only accept applications from people over the age of 16 excluding apprenticeships. Any applications received from children under the age of 16 will be rejected, and their details erased.
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Pricing Analyst
- Statistical Modelling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'