Your job roles will involve but not limit to:
• Develop and significantly enhance our pricing capability through the implementation of new rating factors and micro segmentation
• Develop and embed the pricing strategy/approach, using experience and learnings from the GI market, to significantly enhance the technical pricing of the portfolio
• Build relationships with the other analytical teams to share best practice and enhance their analytical capability
What do you need to apply?
• An excellent understanding of GI pricing and analytical techniques, in particular generalised linear modelling and machine learning
• Experience of working for an insurance company (ideally in the GI retail market) for 2 years plus in a pricing role.
• Exposure to Earnex, Emblem, Radar or SAS
To apply please email your CV to or for more information please call .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'