Senior Pricing Analyst
We are looking to recruit a Senior Pricing Analyst to join a General Insurance business based in the City on a permanent basis. The jobholder will work within the Home Street Pricing team and will contribute and organise multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to allocate work, prioritise, supervise work done by analysts
- Understand key performance indicators and provide insight and advice to management on areas where opportunities exist or other action is required.
- Be commercial in thought process and decision making
- Ability to forge strong working relationships to become a recognised, reliable contact for both internal and external customers
- Embrace change and delivers new solutions and innovation within a team environment by considering wider options.
- Experienced Pricing Analyst, could be Qualified by Experience, Part Qualified or Qualified Actuary
- Advance knowledge of pricing and data manipulation techniques
- Advance knowledge of the insurance market and of personal lines insurance products available
- Stakeholder management experience
- Pricing - Home Street
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'