Senior Practitioner - Locality Team
£27 - £29 per hour
Search Consultancy is currently looking to recruit an experienced Senior Practitioner on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will have post qualifying experience and worked as a Qualified Social Worker within a Local Authority in the Social Care Sector.
Details of the role include:
* All applicants must have successfully completed Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE).
* Together for Children is a Company in Sunderland which works on behalf of the Council to deliver children's services in the city including social care, early help and education.
* Are you passionate about making a difference to children's lives? If so, then think about joining one of Sunderland's five Locality Teams and being part of our journey to excellence.
* This is a unique opportunity to join Sunderland at the start of an exciting and innovative programme of change as they shape and develop their new dedicated children's company, Together for Children - Sunderland.
* You will work directly with and also support children, young people and their families who are identified as Child in Need and Child Protection completing child focused assessments.
To be considered for this role you must be a Qualified Social Worker and have significant experience within a Children's Sector.
* HCPC Registration
* 4 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care Sector
* Enhanced DBS/CRB
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position. Please call Madge on for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job