Work with Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children
A London based Local Authority is seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to join their Fostering service in a unique role which aims to support foster carers who care for Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children (UASC)
- Support and develop foster carers who care for UASC
- Work with carers that are caring for a child from overseas
- New scheme being trialled by the Local Authority
- Very stable Fostering service
- Very supportive and approachable manager
- Use your experience to help develop the scheme
This is a unique opportunity which combines a number of difference service areas to provide a service to a specialist client group. This is a new scheme that the Authority is trialling and therefore are looking for candidates with a strong fostering background who is able to provide feedback to senior managers as to how the service is able to be delivered.
The role will focus around working with foster carers who care for UASC and therefore will require more specific and specialist training and support. You will also help carers develop their own network of support with each other as the scheme develops.
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on . Alternatively you can email me an up to date CV to
- Social Worker
- Senior Practitioner
- Family Finding
- Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children