Senior Practitioner - Youth Offending Service - Good Authority
NonStop's client, a local authority based in North East London is looking for a Senior Practitioner for its Youth Offending Service. If you are looking for a unique position to specialise in an area of practice this could be perfect.
This is an authority which recognises that preventing children from entering the criminal justice system and reducing reoffending is fundamental to achieving these principles for children and young people. The successful candidate will be part of the inter-disciplinary Youth Offending Service that provides community and through care services to young people who progress through the Criminal Justice process.
The key accountabilities for this role include:-
- Responsibility for the effective, overall operational management of Referral Orders
- As part of the YOS senior team cover generic management responsibilities such as participating in the Duty Manager Rota, providing supervision to a fixed number of staff and attending Manager's Meetings.
- To participate in all of the Services quality assurance processes, including gate-keeping of reports, completing case audit activity and observing case workers sessions with young people.
- To ensure that the quality of assessments and intervention plans meet standards as set out in Asset + guidance and that they are counter-signed within locally agreed timescales.
- To ensure that risk of serious harm and safety and well-being is rigorously adjudicated and explicitly addressed in the young person's intervention plan and contingency planning adequately prepares for any change in circumstances.
- To regularly provide and record management oversight on YOS CMS (CVYJ) for all direct reports and ensure that cases are managed in accordance with YJB Case Management Guidance and National Standards and the contacts are in accordance with the Scaled Approach.
Informal interviews will take place as and when strong candidates become available.
What NonStop Care offers:
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
What I offer:
- As the Senior Consultant for North East London I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and offer a real insight into the locum or permanent market
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee of £200 in high street vouchers; you could make a friend very happy and have some extra cash for yourself.
- Qualified Social Worker
- child protection
- senior practitioner
- children with disabilities
- front door
- duty and assessment
- assistant team manager
- advanced social worker
- Referral and Allowance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'