Senior Practitioner, Referral and Assessment
Permanent | Bexley | Package from £38,283 - £44,007 per annum
Sanctuary Social Care currently has a permanent vacancy based in Bexley for a senior practitioner to work within a referral and assessment team. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £38,283 - £44,007 per annum.
Responsibilities of the senior practitioner:
- Conducting safeguarding investigations
- Undertaking assessments
- Offering support and advice to vulnerable adults
- Attending professional meetings
Requirements for the senior practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant experience within children's services
This senior practitioner job is advertised by Lucy Holder; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.