If you thrive in a MASH or Referral and Assessment team which has clear policies and procedures, high expectations in terms of assessments and reports and structured supportive management this team will be of interest to you.
Our culture is one of high expectations, high challenge and high support. You will benefit from:
* A supportive team and manager
* Regular supervision
* A leadership team that cares about you and your work
* Access to high quality professional development to help you achieve your career aspirations
* Opportunities for career progression
To be the right person for this role you will:
* Be an experienced social worker substantial post qualifying experience with children and young people (including significant experience in child protection/care proceedings/care planning)
* Want to make a real difference to the safety and well-being of children and young people in Durham
* Share our vision and ambition.
* Be able to remain calm and focused in challenging situations
* Be able to motivate and inspire others to achieve high standards
* Be passionate about making a difference
You will need the following in order to be considered for the Role:
*BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
*It is also essential that you be registered with the HCPC.
*Experience must have been gained post qualifying sufficient in order to settle quickly into this position.
*Reference Details to cover employment for the previous 5-year work history
*DBS on the update service or happy to process a new one
Benefits of joining Medicare first are:
With Medicarefirst you will be provided with a committed consultant and team working on your behalf to ensure you are placed in the right job for you. We will work with you to find the right role and support you throughout your assignment.
We also offer a referral scheme of £250 for each applicant referred and successfully placed with Medicare
Offering a find your own job bonus of £200 after completing 500 hours with Medicare.
If this sounds like the role for you or if you are interested in any other roles posted, then please contact Louise Chadwick on or via mobile ; or email an up to date CV to .