Senior Practitioner - MASH (Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub) team - Havering
Our client in the Havering area are looking for a Senior Practitioner for the MASH team.
You key job duties will be:
- Working in the MASH team screening contact and referrals
- Assisting in determining threshold for children’s social care
- Undertaking No Recourse to Public Funds assessments
- Giving advice and guidance to partner agencies, families and members of public as appropriate both on telephone and in office.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button below. We will respond to successful candidates within 48 hours. Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer *Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job