Senior Practitioner - CH&F - Advice & Assessment Team - Tower Hamlets
Our client in the Tower Hamlets area are looking for a Senior Practitioner for the Advice & Assessment Team.
Your key job duties will be:
- Provision of social work services, working with individual service users, undertaking assessments in line with the Assessment Framework and other relevant local and national guidance, including that for looked after children and young people, providing advice, assistance, counselling and other forms of personal assistance with the aim of enhancing and/or protecting individual welfare.
- Complying with the statutory requirements of the relevant children and young people, mental health or community care legislation, and working in line with the requirements of the policies and procedures to ensure that children are safeguarded and able to maximise their life chances.
- Working as a member of a duty and assessment team, providing a duty and assessments service to users that ensures initial actions, arrangements and care plans are in place to safeguard and promote the well-being of children and young people.
- Working as a member of a family support and protection team, providing a service to users that ensures that actions, assessments and care plans are in place to promote the longer-term safety and well-being of children and young people.
Please register your interest now by clicking the Apply now button. We will respond to successful applicants within 48 hours. Whether you are looking for temporary, permanent or contract work we can assist.
By Working with RT-Social Care you will receive the following benefits:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to vacancies across the UK
- Dedicated Specialist Consultant
- Access to our range of training opportunities
- Excellent Aftercare Service
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Networking opportunities at our numerous candidate events
- £250 referral fee*
RT Social Care is an equal opportunities employer *Terms and conditions apply
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job