Senior Practitioner - Adults Safeguarding - Islington
Senior Practitioner | Adults Safeguarding | Islington
We require an experienced Senior Practitioner to work within an Adults Safeguarding team based within Islington. To be successful for this role, you are required to have a minimum of 2 years recent Senior Practitioner experience of working within an Adults Safeguarding team.
The successful Senior Practitioner will have experience of:
- Carrying out needs led assessments of adult within the guidelines of Community Care Act.
- To care manage complex cases including Safeguarding Adults and Deprivation of Liberty.
- Co-ordinating and reviewing multi-service care packages.
- Supervising staff
- Writing complex caseloads
To apply for this role you must have:
- A relevant Social Work qualification (BA/MA Social Work/DipSW or equivalent)
- Be HCPC Registered
- Be eligible to work within the UK
- Be a car driver
Salary is £32ph.
4Social Work is a specialist recruitment agency for Qualified Social Workers and care professionals. We offer:
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
- HCPC certified complimentary training
- 24 hour one on one specialist social work consultant based within your geographical area
- 4Social Work Employee Benefits Programme
- Our own dedicated payroll support ensuring you get the full benefits of your payment
To discuss this vacancy or other Social Work vacancies in your area please contact Charlotte Park on .
Who Cares? We Do.
- Social Care
- Support Worker
- Care Assistant
- Care Worker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job