Job Title - Private Clinic Senior Practice Manager - Healthcare
Salary- up to £40,000
Location- Central London-City
Hours - 40 per week 9am to 6pm and 8am to 5pm
22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Type of role - Permanent
Our client is a large private Healthcare Group well known within their remit and based in London. Due to new openings of clinics they are now seeking a Senior Practice Manager within Healthcare for their clinic.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Practice Manager is responsible for running the organisational and administrative aspects of the clinic. The post holder will be responsible for the smooth running of the clinic.
The role will involve working closely with the Clinical Manager.
A professional and structured approach is essential in this role to support the clinic and the effective management of the reception / clinical services team.
The post holder will be resilient, a critical thinker who has the ability to challenge themselves to achieve individual and clinic objectives.
Responsibilities of the role include:
The Senior Practice Manager will manage quality standards for the clinic.
- Clearly understanding the 'PatientJourney’
- Ensuring the clinic is focused on delivering an excellent 'PatientOutcome’
- Developing a customer centric approach to both patients and clinicians alike
- The smooth running of the reception / clinical services team
- Set clinic standards, agree goals, and set expectation
- Manage the quality of work produced.
- Measure and monitor performance on a regular basis
- Develop your team through coaching, mentoring and training
- Uphold the role of Responsible Manager, with the CQC
- Have a thorough understanding of all CQC regulations and company policies and procedures
- Regular monitoring of regulatory compliance which includes, but is not limited to:
- General Complaints, incidents, compliments and audits (CQC)
- The clinic brand is expressed and is reflected in its facilities which are integral in supporting the patient journey The Senior Practice Manager will be responsible for ensuring the clinic facilities are managed to the required standards at all times.
Management of the Clinic will include
- The regular maintenance of equipment
- The overseeing of decoration works
- Ensure the cleaning standards are upheld
- Ensure remedial work is undertaken immediately to fix any broken / damaged elements within the facility
- Managing security of the building
- Responsible for health and safety requirements
- Full knowledge of insurance providers, billable items and recognition of Clinicians
- Responsible for educating staff and patients on insurance matters
- Running and analysing the following data to ensure affective clinic managements:
- Appointment forecast and summary in conjunction with the Clinical Manager
- New Patient report
- Patient Enquiry source
- Referred by Un-invoiced billing items by account
- Non-actioned appointments
- Unreconciled payments reports
- Finance Debtors on date
- Login Audits reports
- Finance Management
- Clinic Availability in conjunction with the Clinical Manager
- Provide backup cover for reception, when required. Advance room planning for the clinic
- Manage the day to day diary alternations and updates
The Senior Practice Manager will take a key Leadership and Management role within the business, providing direction and support to the Reception and Clinical Services staff within the clinic.
- Promoting and upholding the companies values
- Provide inspiration and motivation to -'YourTeam’
- Establish a strong working relationship with all clinic staff,
- Work with the Clinical Manager to resolve issues
- Manage the duty rota,
- Working with other Practice Managers to provide emergency staff cover
- Ensure the companies performance management framework is implemented within your team
- Manage the professional development of your team
- Manage the disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Assist with the recruitment requirements
- Manage the induction programme
- Manage annual leave, sick leave & time of in lieu Manage staff rewards and engagement programmes for all clinic staff
- The Senior Practice Manager is responsible for the overall budget and stock management of their clinic.
- Provision of monthly KPI reporting
- Responsible for working with finance to ensure that all billing issues are resolved
- Manage daily banking
- Authorising patient discounts and refunds
- Management of purchase orders
- Ensure correct invoicing of all billable items and debt management
- Responsible for the effective management and recovery of patient debt within Clinic.
This role will involve the organisation of marketing schemes in conjunction with the Marketing Manager and Clinical Manager.
This role will involve the organisation of business development events within the clinic.Meet objectives by building added value relationships. Promote the
- Business Development
- Clinic Management
- Practice Management
- Private Healthcare