We are looking for a Senior Accountant with an interest in regulatory reporting (ICAAP/Gabriel etc)
We will consider strong accountants who want to develop their expertise in the regulatory side of accounting as well as obviously continue with more regular accounting work.
- Manage a portfolio of Financial Market Regulated client relationships
- Mentor and supervise other less experienced team members a team to deliver excellent client service
- Participate in the management of the economics of each client relationship, including pricing and resource allocation
- Participate in the capacity management of the team
- SAGE (Line 50) - processing speed and accuracy; knowledge of functionality & reporting
- MS EXCEL - superior level of functional knowledge; build robust schedules & models
- MS OUTLOOK - organised; responsive and manage workflow
- ACCOUNTING - Strong Fundamentals (revenue recognition; accruals & prepayments; fixed assets; foreign currency; LLPs) and Processes(monthly reconciliations & routines; trial balance; management accounts; quarterly VAT returns, annual adjustments and partial exemption; annual financial statements; year-end audit files)
- REGULATORY KNOWLEDGE - Companies House returns; FCA GABRIEL reporting; Prudential capital would be useful.
Knowledge, skills and experience required Minimum 2 - 3 years' PQE (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of prudential rules with exposure to ICAAP and Gabriel reporting, or a willingness to rapidly develop expertise in this area
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'