Senior Practice Accountant
A dynamic and forward thinking accountancy practice based in Watford, is looking to grow their team by bringing on a new Senior Practice Accountant.
This well established Chartered accountancy practice is led by five partners, and has about 35 staff based in Watford.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Senior Practice Accountant (Watford)
- Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities from both manual and computerised records
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff within the practice
- Taking responsibility for the planning, execution and completion of audits including large multi-million turnover companies
- Preparation of corporation tax and a good knowledge of personal tax
- Preparation and review of VAT returns
- Working closely with the partners to ensure quality of output and efficiency of procedures
The ideal candidate for the role of the Senior Practice Accountant (Watford)
- Must have a working background in accountancy practice
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Full driving license
- 3 years experience working in public practice
- Must have experience managing your own portfolio of clients
- Technically competent
- Good knowledge on accounts preparation and personal taxation
- Confident in their own ability and now wishes to develop their knowledge and skills to enable them to progress their career
What's on Offer?
- £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits