A fantastic opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic accountant to join our Client, who are a leading firm of Chartered Accountants based in Huddersfield
- Preparation of accounts and tax returns for small to medium businesses and their owners
- Forecasting and management reporting
- Supporting the audit preparation
- Looking after own portfolio of Clients
- Developing Client relationships
- Good knowledge and experience of Cloud based book-keeping packages including Quick Books, Cashflow
- Recently qualified or qualified by experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Juice Personnel who is operating as an employment agency/business.
Please note: As Juice Personnel are a reputable recruitment agency; we do not submit your CV to the end client until you have met with us.
Your application will be sent to one of our consultants for review, at which stage we will be in touch to discuss your details further. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours your application has not been successful.
- Chartered Accountants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job