• Produce / oversee production of financial accounts for Limited Companies
• Manage Sole Trader and Individual Personal Tax Self-Assessment, Tax returns
• Meet client service levels
• Job tracking and reporting, including; utilising the available reports, creating recurring reports, creating one off reports, rolling the WIP ledger forward, job tracking system reports, outstanding event reports, database reports.
• Managing Inbound Leads including; updating the inbound lead system and tracking Inbound Leads, lead charges & cancellations and lead sources.
• Maintaining CPD requirements through the internal training programs and professional associations/training organisations
• Qualified / Nearly Qualified (ACA or ACCA) or equivalent with a minimum 3 years broad accountancy practice experience
• Demonstrated personal drive, desire, aptitude and ability to assume additional responsibilities and be ready for promotion to Practice Manager / Senior Management Team level within 2-3 years with potential to become an equity partner.
• Good working knowledge of Practice Management systems (e.g. CCH) as well as bookkeeping systems (e.g. QuickBooks, Xero, Receipt Bank etc)
• Ability to market, proactively develop client relationships and convert client prospects
• Driven and results focused
• A friendly, open personality with excellent interpersonal and client service skills
• A person who enjoys working as part of a dynamic team
• Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job