A well-established, independent practice firm based in Blackburn is currently looking to appoint a Senior Practice Accountant / Manager to their busy and highly professional team. This is a unique opportunity to join a firm that is committed to providing exceptional accountancy and advisory services to their clients.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading audit assignments, preparing accounts on behalf of a range of clients and producing and submitting self-assessment and corporation tax returns.
As a Senior Practice Accountant / Manager, you will have the ability to manage your own portfolio of clients, while fulfilling the role of a professional and proactive advisor. You will also possess the potential or ability to manage and mentor a team of junior staff members. This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm that can offer excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate.
The will be responsible for:
- Leading audit assignments from planning to completion on a variety of clients, including group audits and solicitors
- Preparing statutory accounts for limited companies and corporate tax computations
- Supervising junior staff, assisting in their training and development as required
- Managing a portfolio of Clients
- Preparation of accounts for sole-traders, partnerships, charities
- Preparation & Submission of Individual Tax Returns, Company Tax Returns & Vat Returns
- Management Accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis on site with key clients
- Dealing with HMRC for any Income Tax/Corp Tax/VAT / PAYE & NI enquiries/issues and investigations
- Providing Tax Advice to clients ad-hoc
Essential Requirements are:
- Part qualified / Fully qualified ACCA, ACA, or qualified by experience
- At least 5 years’ previous experience in a practice environment is essential
- Excellent customer service & friendly approach
- Experience with Microsoft Office/Word/Excel/SAGE
- Experience with cloud software would be favourable
- Full UK driving licence
If you have all of the above requirements for the Senior Practice Accountant / Manager (ACA / ACCA Part-Qualified / Qualified / QBE) position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.