Senior Pracs/Senior Social Workers - Safeguarding Team - Herefordshire
Herefordshireis currently looking for Safeguarding Project Senior Pracs/Senior Social Workers to join their SafeguardingTeam with low caseloads around 17 per Social Worker & excellent pay rates up to £38.00 -40.00ph DOE plus expense allowance of £150.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong Social Worker who can hit the ground running to really make a difference in the lives of children and families within Herefordshire.
About the role:
- Manage Child Protection cases
- Manage Child in Need cases
- Undertaken Court work
- Write statements and other assessments
For this role you must:
- Hold a relevant Qualification - BA Hons, DiPSW..
- Be SWE Registered
Working with Tripod:
- Your own dedicated specialist consultant
- Access to the widest variety of vacancies across NHS Trusts, 150 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
- Prompt and reliable payroll
- Free registration, DBS and compliance service
- Annual CPD contributions including mandatory training
- Initial £500 self-referral bonus as well as access to a generous loyalty scheme
- Free Health and wellbeing package including 24/7 telephone counselling
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV via this website or contact Rachael Sharp
Tripod Partners is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'