A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident and committed individual with outstanding communication skills. My client, a well know global brand is seeking a Senior PR Manager to join their professional and successful team. Working alongside the marketing and communications teams across Europe, you will be responsible for the delivery of consumer PR and Communications strategy. Responsible for creating engaging PR programmes, partnering with business units and colleagues across Europe, with a particular focus on activity that promotes the value of the brand to consumers.
- Develop project-based PR programmes that includes announcements, events, campaigns and content development & delivery across multiple channels & audiences
- Create engaging written and visual content including press releases, statements, blogs, briefing documents, video, infographics and social media content
- Lead on PR & digital activity that promotes the value of the brands products and services to a consumer audience
- Partner with the Marketing team to leverage the sponsorship properties for PR activity including influencer campaigns
- Collaboratively manage the activation of PR programmes across Europe’s seven sub-regional clusters through a team of in-market corporate communications leads
- Provide advice and support to local corporate communications leads on assigned projects or areas of expertise
- Create positioning and messaging toolkits for specific campaigns, initiatives or PR programmes
- Play an active role in the ongoing development of the European hub communications team, placing a strong focus on enabling local markets
- Partner with colleagues in the Global Communications team, and counterparts in other regions, to influence global plans and tailor activity for Europe
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job