Award-winning, creative Marketing & PR Agency based in the south Somerset area are looking for a superstar Marketing and PR guru to join their ever expanding team. This represents an excellent opportunity to join an ethical, vibrant, hard-working but fun environment, set within a team full of creativity and positive thinkers.
The role requires a proven track record in PR and marketing account management and ideally agency experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver effective marketing and PR campaigns on behalf of clients
- Attend meetings with clients to discuss requirements and campaigns
- An aptitude for building long term relationships with clients, influencers and colleagues
- Lead a small team
- Build positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Conceive and develop integrated communication strategies for a portfolio of clients
Your skills and experience should include:
- Account management experience - within an agency environment
- Experience of supervision of others (ideally)
- Creative and dynamic approach
- Great organisational and prioritising expertise.
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication, organisation and relationship building experience
This role is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for someone who is experienced but perhaps ready for a change of environment, with an opportunity to join an exciting and innovative business and have huge input into creating and maintaining client relationships.
All third party CV’s will be considered through Adjacency. Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake, connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a shortlist incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
If you feel you are ready for this challenge, please contact Eliot Acton Quoting DM1002.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job