This multinational games publisher is looking to recruit a Senior PR Manager to be responsible for the development, promotion and implementation of PR plans for multi-format video game releases across its UK territories.
The job will involve:
- Planning and developing PRstrategy for multi-format videogame releases in the UK.
- Ensuring PR timelines, budgets, milestones, and deliverables meet deadlines.
- Managing PR and Communications agencies and the distribution of press materials, EPKs, media packs etc.
- Planning and management of UK PR events, including managing external events agencies.
- Leading PR initiatives such as press trips, events, pitches promoting product via Specialist, Mainstream and Trade media.
- PR campaign supervision including embargos, exclusives, cover deals and any other promotional opportunities.
- Effective collaboration with cross-promotional partners and licensors, ensuring maximum efficiency and awareness is achieved.
- Integrating PR and community plans; creating content and messaging for various social media platforms, leveraging influencers.
- Analysis of effectiveness of PR channels through coverage and campaign reporting, including quantitative, qualitative and KPI assessments, Competitor analysis.
- Line Management of a small team.
Skills and experience needed:
- Substantial experience in PR management within the games, tech, media or entertainment industries.
- Proven track record of several successful PR campaigns. Campaign experience should extend to a variety of different IPs, preferably including games, movies or other entertainment properties and licensed products from substantial entertainment and sports franchises.
- Budget management experience for campaigns exceeding £150k.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Previous experience of line management responsibility is preferable
- Well organised, with strong administrational skills. Able to multi-task.
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills at all levels.
- Creative flair, with demonstrable examples of the management of creative, break-out campaigns that are recognised among the best in the industry.
- PR agency experience would be beneficial.
For more jobs like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter
- PR Manager
- Senior PR