A leading international law firm is looking to recruit a Public Relations Senior Advisor to be part of their London office on a 3/4 month FTC basis and report into the Senior PR Manager. This role is focused on the firm's disputes practice including Litigation, Arbitration and Employment group.
The firm are looking for an ambitious individual who can give quality support to the Senior PR Manager on firmwide reputation issues when required. You will also be responsible for:
- Identifying potential news, topics and comment opportunities
- Manage any significant announcements for the disputes team for London, Continental Europe and Asia
- Attend Marketing & Business Development forums and meetings
- Draft and distribute briefing notes and press releases and commission articles
- Help prepare submissions for awards entries
- Help to organise the annual London office press party
- Be the exemplar of best practice on PR
- Analyse, measure and optimise the PR for your relevant practice groups/practice areas
- Monitor competitor activity and report on PR activity
This role would someone who is bright, proactive and has a well-established track record in PR or journalism ideally within professional services. You will also be educated to a degree level and have effective presentation skills, good communication skills and be an excellent project manager with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
If this role sounds like you then please contact me today!